Monday 22 April 2013

CoP Questions to Ask

To develop further content for my publication I am going to write focussed questions that I can ask designers and companies that is specific to the topic of the publication.

What can a designer fo that can never be replicated by a program?

How would you persuade a client to use your services rather than settling for what is available online?


How can designers stay on top of better value deals (in the eyes of the client) and still make money?






Hello, I am currently writing a publication about the relevance of the designer and why smaller clients would ever need them with the breadth of free templates/ design tools available online. I was just wondering if you could give me a short response to these questions as a web design company.

What can designers do that can never be replicated by a program?

What can Creode bring to a website that can't be made using free web templates available at Vistaprint/ GoDaddy erc?

How can designers stay on top of better value deals (in the eyes of the client) and still make money?

Thanks a lot for your time!

Chris



I have sent this email to Build, Studio Mik Mik and G1 Creative aswell as Creode to get a wider variety of answers from different sizes of company.




No comments:

Post a Comment