Friday 9 March 2012

Audience Membership


Audience Membership

10 questions that identify my own audience membership:


  1. Do you prefer painting or Adobe Illustrator?
  2. What food do you currently own?
  3. What do you notice at most train stations?
  4. How much money do you spend on alcohol per week?
  5. How many hours do you spend at a computer in a day?
  6. Glitter Text Generator
  7. What would you do with a free evening?
  8. What are your favourite TV shows?
  9. How much does fine art wind you up?
  10. Greggs or Pret a Manger?

My Answers:

  1. Adobe Illustrator
  2. I own: beans, tomatoes, noodles, 60% Chicken, pasta and rice.
  3. Helvetica signage
  4. £10 minimum
  5. 5+
  6. 8/10
  7. Drink and chat with friends
  8. The Hotel, Cleveland Show, Boosh
  9. Usually about 9/10
  10. Greggs
Answer: Graphic Design student from the North

3 pieces of work from public domain that I like because of who I am?

I like zoo's and clear signage

Nobody doesn't like Greggs

Screen print from Brudenell Social Club because I usually go there with friends

No comments:

Post a Comment