Thursday 28 March 2013

Forum and Interface Design - Good Is

For the interactive touch screen table elements of the bar I need to research into successful interface design and consider that it could be being used by drunk people, therefore must be user friendly.
For the forum aspect I need to look into what the restrictions are when designing forums and hopefully find some examples of forums that break the rules of a standard forum.

I think that this forum is relatively simple and easy to navigate but could be improved upon



The majority of forums have this kind of layout which is very text heavy and difficult to digest.



Incorporating nice images may help to make the experience more relaxing and interactive.




If I could keep the rustic / traditional themes that the bar has and transfer it the UI design then I think that would be relevant and effective.





No comments:

Post a Comment