Friday 1 March 2013

Small Talk: Social Environment

I like this idea of typography on tables, I could utilise this to put conversation topics on or dares for people to go to other tables and talk to people.


I want to do some 'scene' photography of my finished products that is relevant to the branding rather than just photographing it neatly:




Using illustration heavily in the identity works very well towards making it livelier and more exciting.


Steve Simpson does some amazing illustration and applies it to the branding of branding and packaging, this gives the product a very personal and engaging aesthetic




Combining photography and digital typography is something that I could look into:





I love the look of these old style letterpress posters, however this - kind of - aesthetic has been used recently be Scream Pubs so may not stand out much against the competition.


No comments:

Post a Comment