Monday 12 December 2011

Designers

Horse design studio

I really like the work that Horse do, they create really engaging and interesting images that perfectly represent the artists they are promoting. These screen prints are particularly well considered and I couldn't think of anything that could be done to improve them.





Richard Perez

Richard Perez is a male illustrator and designer. I like his playful and character based style.



I really like bold statements that are not hidden behind anything its just an opinion that people can agree or disagree with. I think this is something that is much more difficult than it sounds.


Carolyn Sewell

Carolyn Sewell does a lot of client based work, I think that she is good at identifying what would work best for a particular project and she doesn't mind trying new things.






No comments:

Post a Comment