Monday 5 December 2011

PROOF OF MARKET- issue

HICCUPS AWAY!
I came across this website which sells a liquid medicine specifically made to cure hiccups:

HICCUPS AWAY WEBSITE


Purchase"Hiccups Away"


HIC-CUPS

There are also special cups that can be bought from this website:  http://www.hic-cups.com/

which: "saves you and your loved ones from unnecessary social embarrassment and physical distress. "




Testimonials from Hic-cups.com:




''I have had constant hiccups for my entire life.  It has led to some awkward situations over the years, such as missing chunks of movies when I'd have to leave the theater during an attack.  Once I was at a party and was mortified when I was stricken by a hiccuping fit.  Amazingly, the hostess owned a Hic-cup, and she showed my how it worked.  I was so nervous that it wouldn't work - after all, I've tried everything - but was astounded and delighted to see that it DID!  We invested in our own Hic-cup, and it has worked miracles ever since.  I wholeheartedly recommend this fantastic invention to anyone who knows the embarrassment of constant hiccuping.''




"My son had not slept in a week because of his post-surgical hiccups. The Hic-Cup worked instantly as soon as it arrived and his hiccups stopped. He was able to rest for the first time in a week..."







No comments:

Post a Comment